By submitting an article you agree with the terms and conditions, without remuneration, in the journal "Climate&Nature" on the following conditions:
1. The author/authors guarantee that the journal has the exclusive copyright on the published article.
2. The author/authors guarantee that the article does not contain classified information or information restricted to reproduction (publication, disclosure, duplication, reproduction or other use) under applicable law.
3. The author/authors agrees to use metadata (title, author name (copyright holder), annotation, bibliographical material, etc.) of the article by disseminating and making available to the public, processing and systematization as well as inclusion in various databases and information systems.
4. The author/authors agrees to the storage and processing of their personal data without time limits:
• surname, name, patronymic;
• information about education;
• data on place of work and position;
• data on the availability of published works of literature, science and art.
Personal data is provided for storage and processing in various databases and information systems, their inclusion in analytical and statistical reporting, establishment of reasonable interrelations of the objects of works of science, literature and art with personal data, etc. The Publisher has the right to transfer the specified data for processing and storage to third parties, provided notice of such fact with the provision of information about the third party (name and address) to the Author at his/her request.
6. The author/authors agree that the electronic version of the full text of the article after the publication of the printed edition will be posted on the NEB resource according to the license agreement with the Publishing house, eLIBRARY.RU
7. The author/authors agree that the changes and the reduction of articles that are editorial in nature and do not affect the fundamental issues are made by the Editorial Board without approval from the Author/authors. THE RULES FOR SUBMITTING, REVIEWING AND PUBLISHING SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES The manuscript format should conform to the editorial rules. General guidelines for submission
1. To prepare the electronic versions of materials use Microsoft Word for Windows.
2. For the article file use the format *.doc.
3. Drawings, formulas, tables and diagrams should be placed in the text. File names must conform to the numbering and names of relevant figures and diagrams in the article.
4. The article should not exceed more than 20 pages (over 20 pages – by agreement with the editorial Board), including figures, diagrams, tables, etc.
5. When typing, use Times New Roman 12, single spaced, all margins – 2.5 cm, paragraph indent --1.25.
6. Tables are created using only Microsoft Word or Excel.
7. Equations should be numbered in round brackets (e.g. (2)).
8. Bibliographic references in the text of the article should be enclosed in square brackets (e.g. ). The manuscript file should include
2. THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLE. The title should be informative; in the title, only use standard abbreviations.
3. Surname, name, patronymic of author (authors). Indicates a degree, rank and position of the author.
4. Address of authors including e-mail address for correspondence, name of company, Department, city and country.
5. Abstract. Length of the abstract is determined by the contents of the publication (volume of information, its scientific value and/or practical value) should be not less than 100-250 words.
6. Key words.
7. The text of the article.
8. References should be presented in alphabetical format, for example:
a. Shats M.M., Skachkov Yu.B. Osnovnye tendentsii dinamiki sovremennogo klimata (khronologiya i prichinno-sledstvennye svyazi) [The main trends in the dynamics of the modern climate (chronology and causal relationships)]. Klimat i priroda [Climate and nature]
2019, no. 3 (32), pp. 3-16.
b. Shatz M.M., Skachkov Yu.B. Key trends and implications for contemporary climate dynamics of the north. Climate&Nature
, 2017, no. 1(4), pp. 19-31.
c. Umberto Kreshenti. Klimat vsegda kolebalsya. URL: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4215597?from=doc_vrez. (accessed on 27.01.2020).
Electronic sources are given at the end of the list. The manuscript can be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.