The position of the journal "Climate&Nature"
On the procedure of reviewing scientific articles
1. All scientific articles submitted to the journal "Climate&Nature" are subject to mandatory peer review for her expert evaluation.
2. Executive Secretary of the journal determines the articles for compliance with the requirements for registration and sends it for review to the specialist, doctor or candidate of Sciences who are closest to the topic scientific specialization. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of the reviewed materials and have for the last 3 years, publications on peer-reviewed articles.
3. In case of non-compliance with article requirements, the author is offered up to 7 days to make appropriate corrections.
4. Terms of reviewing in each case are determined by the responsible Secretary of the journal with regards to creation of conditions for maximum rapidness in publication of articles. The maximum review period is 2 months.
5. The review should include a qualified analysis of the material and its objective evaluation (with the release of its relevance, scientific novelty and practical importance). The reviewer makes a recommendation (positive or negative) about the possibility of publishing the article.
6. Reviews are certified in the manner prescribed in the institution where the reviewer works.
7. The review is confidential. The editors send submitted materials copies of the text of the review upon his written request without a signature and the name, position and affiliation of the reviewer or a reasoned refusal, and shall also send copies of reviews to the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation for admission to the editors of the relevant request. Violation of confidentiality is possible only in case of the statement of unreliability or falsification of materials contained in the article.
8. If the review contains recommendations to correct or improve the article, Executive Secretary of the journal sends the author the text of the review with a proposal to take them into account when preparing the new version of the article or arguments (partially or completely) to refute them. Revised paper is resubmitted for review.
9. The article not recommended by reviewer for publication, will not be reviewed again.
10. The positive review is not sufficient grounds for the publication of the article. The final decision on publication rests with the editorial Board of the journal.
11. After acceptance by the editorial Board the decision on the admission of article for publication Executive Secretary of the journal informs the author about it and specifies publication terms.
12. The originals of reviews are kept in editorial office of the journal "Climate&Nature" for five years.
Chief editor of journal "Climate&Nature", M.A.Vinnik